Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wondering about post partum weight

Well, as I once again rolled out of bed today,(at least I was able to sleep through the night and sleep a little late), I started to wonder about getting back in shape after baby.  I've let the pounds mount up a little more than I would have liked, probably due in part to being so sick in the beginning and not being able to workout as I had.  I haven't been tracking my calories well - OK at all.  I think my first thing will be to start tracking once again and and a little walking.  I plan on nursing, so my calories will need to be a little higher than I was used to .  My main goal will be to make sure my nutrients are in order so that I take of not only my body, but my new little one's as well.

Anyways -- just random thoughts.

No comments: