Wednesday, June 16, 2010

scrapbook

I have not even purchased a scrapbook for the new baby yet.  Wouldn't be a problem, but I ALWAYS take the scrapbook with me to the hospital and have the footprints put on the first page.  I guess I'll have to "borrow" an empty page from one of the other kid's books and get it ready for the baby.  I can add it to the book once I purchase it.  I want to have AT LEAST that page ready -- just in case I don't make it to the store before he makes his grand entrance.

I've only been up since 5:30 this morning - big improvement over other days - it's actually the time I normally get up for work.  I'm thinking I'm going to need to get up at 5:00 once the baby gets here and I start back to work.  that should give me time to get dress and ready before waking the baby to nurse.  Who knows- best laid plans never seem to work.

Guess I'm off to steal a scrapbook page and get to work.

No comments: