Monday, June 14, 2010

6/14/10

I never updated the previous 2 days meals -- oh well, they weren't TOO bad.  :)

I didn't even turn the computer on Saturday or Sunday -- good thing, no one needs to know how bad those days were for my eating.

Dropped the kids off at VBS this morning and drove to the Wal-Mart.  Have I mentioned before that I hate going to Wal-Mart?  While I was there I treated myself to a peducure -- because it's cheap there.  Chugged a bottle of water and then or course stopped by Sonic on the way to pick up the kids.  We needed corn dogs, duh.

So, here is the list so far for today.  I don't promise to keep up with this list on the main page, maybe I'll add another page just for food listing.  We shall see.

Breakfast:
Raisin Bran
Skim Milk (I didn't measure eaither one)
Snack:
water
grapes
Lunch:
My corn dog and 1/2 of Ethan's
Route 44 Ice Water with lemon (did I redeem myself yet?)

No comments: