Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random Scrap

So it seems I have been encourage in a round about way to start back to my blog.  (Thanks A Bundle of Blessings).  That would seem an easy task with summer finally showing her hot and humid head, therefore leaving me with more time than usual.  Yeah right!  I guess I could utilize the insomnia-heartburn pattern that currently is my life and put it to good use and blog about it- maybe - we'll see.  However, once baby #3 makes his grand entrance I'm sure my time will once again be limited.

Anyways, I guess I will start my "return" with what on ABOB's blog seems to be a Random Honest Scrap - I assume this is a top ten list describing yourself?  I could be wrong about that, it's been known to happen on a rare occasion.

Here is my Random Honest Scrap:

1.) I miss exercising right now - but the THOUGHT of it makes me tired and sore -- how sad is that.

2.) I currently roll (yes literally) out of bed at around 3:00 in the morning to re-situate (is that a word?) myself on the reclining end of the sofa.  I then turn on the TV and watch P90X infomercials to make myself feel as if I have worked out.  I then take a "nap" at around 5:30 only to get up with the early bird kids at 6:30.

3.) I was a Cheerleader my Senior year of high school, but much preferred my basketball games and golf meets.

4.) I am a schedule queen and can make a schedule for pretty much anything - I even make the master schedule for my school; however I find it difficult to follow schedules I set for myself.

5.) People tell me at work that I am meticulous and organized -- they obviously don't know me very well.  :)

6.) I don't mind washing, drying and folding laundry, but I HATE putting it away!  (Hence the basket fulls that seem to sit in my bedroom)  The same concept applies to cooking - love to do it - hate to clean it up.  (I'm noticing a scary pattern here.)

7.) I horde things - not to the TV show extent, but it's pretty bad.  I always think "Ooh I can use that for something later."  It's really bad with things at work -- you never know when you might need it.  This pregnancy has been good for it though.  I have make 2 trips to Goodwill in the last 3 days - HUGE trips - I seem to be throwing out a lot of my clutter.  I mean do I REALLY need those wind suits in the various shades of turquoise and pink from when I first started teaching?  Probably not.  (I guess I thought they would come back in style - everything else has)

8.) I like to sing, and I'm pretty good at it.

9.) I cannot tolerate stupid.  It annoys me to no end!  I mean, I may have my stupid moments, but that doesn't give anyone else the right to have them.  :)

10.) I like being on time or early for most things and had PERFECT ATTENDANCE in school.  Yes, I am a bit of a nerd.

I'm sure there is more I could add, but that seems like a good start for now.

No comments: