Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away!

It has been virtually FLOODING around here lately!  My poor baby has to be strapped in a carrier with a rain cover while I dash out the door to get him in the car.  Regardless of the cover, he is soaked, the carrier is soaked, the van is soaked, and everyone is crying!  AHHHHHH!  I feel like I'm in the scene from Forrest Gump "One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath."  I swear -- it is driving me CRAZY!  Now don't get me wrong, we NEED the rain, but if it could just come a more convenient times I'd be oh so grateful!  :)  My poor kids are stuck inside at home and at school, and kids that don't get to run off their energy are hellions not enjoyable to be around!

No comments: