Monday, August 23, 2010

Kindergarten

UGH!  I sent my BABY to Kindergarten today!  OK, so technically, I have a 5 week old and I'm calling my 5 year old my baby, but for 5 YEARS he was!  I didn't cry, but it was hard.  He did very well, no tears (at least while I was there), but he did look like he was on the verge of tearing up.  My oldest of course forgot that we were even there and went off to her classroom without a problem -- too grown up!  I pray that their day goes well, they meet many new friends and love their teachers.

2 comments:

Rita Templeton said...

Ohhhh yeah ... I just went through this myself a couple of weeks ago. One of the hardest moments of my LIFE!!! So glad it gets better, or I'd be in a mental hospital right about now. :)

Losing the Fat said...

Ha -- it does get better. For them at least! :)