Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9-8

Worked all day today and then went to the gym. The workout would have been great -- except the music SUCKED! It was a Set class which is essentially lifting and cardio combined. A great worked, burns a ton of calories, but you really need to "feel it" if you know what I mean. I would tell you what some of the songs were, but they were so boring I can't even remember them. I need music that gets me excited and hyper, I don't need to feel like I'm about to do Yoga or step on an elevator. Music aside -- I got a decent workout -- I'll be sore tomorrow and to me that is the sign of a good class.

On a side note -- If you are driving home afterwards and someone honks at you (obviously because they are so jealous that you drive better than them) and you scream "Screw you! Suck on it! " Can you count it as standing up for yourself even though they didn't hear you? -- I'm just sayin'

No comments: